Mantra to remove pain and suffering - By Sadhguru

Sad-Gamaya 
https://youtu.be/NnPFEnufYvA
ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिःOm Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya |
Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya |
Mrtyor-Maa Amrtam Gamaya |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Meaning:
1:Om, (O Lord) Keep me not in (the Phenomenal World of) Unreality, but make me go towards the Reality (of Eternal Self),2: Keep me not in (the Ignorant State of Darkness, but make me go towards the Light (of Spiritual Knowledge),3:Keep me not in (the World of) Mortality, but make me go towards the World of Immortality (of Self-Realization),4: OmPeacePeacePeace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Humanity is going crazy?

Do not judge! and believe that money is the root of all evil.

Your Trial is only a test